IT Training provides custom training sessions for IU groups and classes of 5* or more. Aimed at enabling IT skills that accelerate academic and career goals, common areas of in-person instruction include:
- Top 10 technology tips at IU (a great introduction to available IT resources)
- IU services, such as Canvas, Zoom, Microsoft OneDrive and Teams at IU, Google at IU My Drive, IUanyWare, and more
- Skills in popular Microsoft and Adobe applications
- Coding and web development skills
- Think Before You Click phishing training
- Digital Security
To have an IT Training instructor come to your class or group, or present via web conference, complete our request form.
* if your group has fewer than 5 people, you can still request training. This service is for group training and not for individuals who require one-on-one training or consultation.