Request training service temporarily suspended
Our staff is currently working hard to support IU faculty who are transitioning their courses online for the remainder of the spring semester.
At this time, IT Training is not accepting any new requests for training sessions. We are working with instructors with scheduled sessions to ensure their needs are met.
If you need training (for yourself or for your class or group), please take a look at our self-paced online courses. Most of our requested sessions use content from these courses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
IT Training provides custom training sessions for IU groups and classes of 10 or more. Aimed at enabling IT skills that accelerate academic and career goals, common areas of in-person instruction include:
- Top 10 technology tips at IU (a great introduction to available IT resources)
- IU services, such as Canvas, Zoom, Box, IUanyWare, and more
- Skills in popular Microsoft and Adobe applications
- Coding and web development skills
- Think Before You Click phishing training
- Digital Security
To have an IT Training instructor come to your class or group, or present via web conference, complete our request form.