Import from Canvas Commons
You might consider importing our course content into your Canvas site if you:
- are an instructor teaching a course in Canvas.
- want to be able to assign one of our courses to your students.
- need to track course completion.
- want to view your students' scores in your course gradebook.
- need to create a custom schedule around our course content.
You can satisfy all these needs by importing our course content from Canvas Commons!
Canvas Commons allows instructors using Canvas to publish their courses to be imported by other instructors. All of our courses hosted in Canvas are available for import via the Canvas Commons! You can import our assets, assign them as assignments, track our quiz scores in your course gradebook, and pick and choose the content most critical to your course!
If you are importing our content into your own course, you should be aware that the course content is only available to users with an IU username and passphrase. If your course includes non-IU participants, they will need to register for the course on IU Expand.