Using these materials, you will create and format documents, utilize styles, insert images and lists, work with headers and footers, and create a PDF. We'll also cover how to organize information using tabs, sorting, and tables -- and we'll discuss how to address accessibility concerns.
Word: The Basics
- Format text
- Format a document
- Utilize basic tabs
- Insert headers & footers
- Work with bulleted and numbered lists
- Create tables
- Check for accessibility issues
- Work with spelling and grammar check
- Save as a PDF
- Print a document
- Perform basic actions with the keyboard and mouse
- Work with windows, menus, dialog boxes, and the Ribbon
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.