These materials cover how to create a contact group, send automatic replies, create rules, and create folders. You will gain experience in organizing your inbox using categories, follow-up flags, groupings, and column headers. We'll also cover advanced delivery options, archiving messages, and recovering deleted messages.
Outlook: Managing Your Email
- Learn to organize the Inbox
- Use advanced delivery options
- Create Rules, Contact Groups, and Automatic Replies
- Create personal folders
- Delete and recover Outlook items
- Learn how to archive files and folders
- Search messages
- Compose, format, send, and reply to email messages
- Understand how to use different views
- Use IU's Global Address List to find email addresses
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.