This is a beginner training on how to read and write the web languages HTML and CSS, in order to structure and style a web page from scratch. HTML and CSS are languages to build web pages.
HTML5 and CSS: The Basics
- Structure text and image content for the web using HTML5
- Learn semantic markup new to the HTML standard
- Style a web page using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Create hyperlinks to link to other pages
- Learn the box model for basic layout
- Make web pages accessible and well-formed
- Create a well-formed XML document
- Validate an XML document
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.