- Overview of SAS on Carbonate supercomputer
- SAS hands-on exercises
- Overview of R on Carbonate supercomputer
- R hands-on exercises
- Overview of Matlab on Carbonate supercomputer
- Matlab hands-on exercises
- Become familiar with statistical/numerical packages at IU.
- Learn to submit jobs using these packages.
- Set environmental variables for performance boosts.
- Know in-package functions which take advantage of the multicore environment.
Participants must bring their own laptop and create the required accounts (see Prerequisites) in advance.
Supercomputing for Everyone Series workshops are taught by personnel from Research Technologies, a division of University Information Technology Services.
The Supercomputing for Everyone Series (S4ES) of training workshops aims to bring more users into the realm of advanced computing, whether it be visualization, computation, analytics, storage, or any related discipline. Let Research Technologies staff take you to the next level of computing.