Dreamweaver can help you create web pages and manage web sites. This workshop is intended for people with a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, but little or no experience using Dreamweaver. In this session we'll add text, images, and style to web pages. In addition, we'll explore how to use templates to make controlling and updating page content a snap.
Dreamweaver: The Basics
- Become familiar with the Dreamweaver interface
- Add text and image content
- Re-use content from external text files
- Work with CSS styles edit delete insert links
- Implement templates to reduce website maintenance time
- Upload a completed site to a web server
- Understand the general interface of Adobe programs
- Structure text and image content for the web using HTML5
- Style a web page using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Understand the box model for basic layout
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.