Access databases are ideal tools for tracking large volumes of related information in an easy-to-use graphical format. Intended for people with little or no experience using Access, this workshop introduces database terminology and relationships concepts. Participants will create Access objects such as tables and queries as well as simple forms and reports.
Access: The Basics
- Open a database
- Create, design, and modify tables to hold data
- Enter, edit, and delete data
- Import data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Create and use select queries
- Define relationships between tables
- Create a simple relational form
- Create a simple report
- Structure data in a spreadsheet
- Navigate in a spreadsheet
- Enter and modify data
- Identify and use number and text formats
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.