Queries enable you to retrieve, analyze, and manipulate data. This workshop is intended for those who are interested in creating and modifying queries on related tables. We'll also introduce various types of queries. This workshop also covers advanced query functions such as aggregate totals and calculated expressions.
Access: Analyzing and Modifying Data with Queries
- Build relational queries and modify query properties
- Perform mathematical and text operations in a query
- Create parameter queries that allow you to supply criteria when run
- Summarize data using groups, calculated expressions, and aggregate totals
- Create Crosstab queries to summarize data
- Create and run Action queries to create, modify, and delete data
- Use Find Duplicates and Find Unmatched queries to locate data
- Understand database relationships
- Create one-to-many relationships
- Create simple relational queries
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.