IT Training Certificate Series
||certifies what you know
||certifies that you've attended or watched training
||receive a printed certificate
View other certification options
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are moving IT Training Certificate Series into Canvas to increase your learning opportunities and are planning to have all Certificate
Series hosted there by the Fall, 2017 semester. The new Canvas course sites will provide our materials content in a more modular format that will make it easier for you
to find the exact content you need. They will also include supplemental videos and exercise files, opportunities for interaction with classmates and instructors, and
assessments that will help you verify your skills.
We plan to offer all Certificate Series workshops for the last time in the summer of 2017 so you will still have the opportunity to complete the series in the current format
if you would like to, but you must complete your certificate by the end of the summer to earn it in the current format. The summer schedule will be posted on our web site by
late March. Based on extensive survey feedback, we are planning to teach short (45-75 minute) workshops primarily in fall 2017 and beyond. Many of them will help you in mastering
Certificate Series content, but we will no longer be regularly offering Certificate Series workshops in the three hour format after that.
About IT Training Certificate Series
IT Training Certificate Series will help you enhance your skills in Office applications, web development,
creating graphics and desktop publishing by taking a series of related IT Training workshops. It is the perfect way to learn an application or topic in a comprehensive way!
You will earn a certificate if you attend all workshops in a series within a one year period.
What Certificate Series are Available?
Follow the links below to learn more about each Certificate Series and to register:
What are the Benefits to Taking a Certificate Series?
There are multiple benefits to taking an IT Training Certificate Series:
- You can take up to 1 year to complete the series enabling you to take workshops at the time that suits you best.
- You will earn a certificate and recognition when you expand your computing skills with us.
- You will receive materials to keep for each workshop you attend so you can review the material later on.
- Paying customers will receive a 10% discount by registering for all workshops in a series at once.
How Much do Certificate Series Cost?
- The standard fee for taking an IT Training Certificate Series is the sum of the enrollment fees you would pay to attend each
series workshop on its own.
- Paying participants will receive a 10% discount off their series enrollment fee if they register for all workshops in a series
at one time.