These materials introduce the different tools available in Illustrator and Photoshop for creating web graphics. In this training, we'll create graphics for a website, including buttons, a logo, and a banner image. During the creation process, we'll learn about optimizing graphics for the web and various techniques for creating web graphics in Illustrator and Photoshop.
Creating Graphics for the Web
- Learn the difference between vector and raster graphics
- Create graphics for a website, including a banner, buttons, and a logo
- Learn techniques for creating web graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Optimize graphics for the web using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with the Photoshop and Illustrator interfaces
- Ability to perform basic photo editing in Photoshop
- Ability to create and edit text and shapes in Illustrator
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.