Calling someone using their username using the Microsoft Teams mobile app
You can use the Microsoft Teams mobile app to call someone at IU by searching for their username.
- To open Calls, in the Microsoft Teams mobile app,
Tap , Tap
- To start a call, near the lower right side of the screen,
- To switch to the People view, at the top of the Make a call screen,
- To search for someone using their username, in the To field,
type the username of the person you want to call
- To start the call, to the right of the person’s name,
Teams will switch to the call screen, and the call will start.
- To end a call, near the bottom right corner of the call screen,