Calling someone using their phone number using the Microsoft Teams mobile app
You can use the Microsoft Teams mobile app to call someone using their phone number. This includes calling off-campus numbers and calling an IU number using the five-digit extension.
- To open Calls, in the Microsoft Teams mobile app,
Tap , Tap
- To start a call, near the lower right side of the screen,
- Use the dial pad to enter the phone number you want to call.
- To start the call, underneath the dial pad,
Teams will switch to the call screen, and the call will start.
- To end a call, near the bottom right corner of the call screen,