Listening to your voicemail in the Microsoft Teams desktop app
Voicemails you receive will be displayed in the History pane in the Calls app, along with your incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
- To filter the results in the History pane to show only voicemail, at the top of the History pane,
- To select a voicemail to listen to, in the History pane,
Click on a voicemail message in the list
The voicemail details will display in the Details pane on the right side of the Microsoft Teams window.
- To listen to the voicemail, at the bottom of the Voicemail section in the Details pane,
- To pause playback of the voicemail,
- To view the full voicemail transcript, above the voicemail playback controls,
Click Show more