In this training, students learn suprising details about general personal digital security and security measures in place at IU. Student also gain critical strategies they need to protect themselves and make good decisions regarding online safety.
- Recognize threats to personal information like phishing
- Apply ways to protect yourself from digital attackers
- Identify ways various mobile applications can be used to cause harm
- Protect yourself while using mobile applications
- Describe what "anonymous" really means on the web