This workshop introduces IU faculty, staff, and students to IU's Research Electronic Data Capture (IU REDCap). REDCap is a self-managed, secure, web-based platform designed to support data collection and data management for research, operations support, and quality improvement projects. REDCap's easy-to-use, intuitive features allow users to rapidly build and manage secure online surveys and databases. This hands-on course will cover the basics of using IU REDCap.
Learning ObjectivesBy the end of class, users will:
- Have a good understanding of the features of REDCap
- Learn briefly about the secure online survey feature (learn more in the Surveys in IU REDCap course)
- Build a secure online database
- An IU REDCap account (https://redcap.uits.iu.edu/)
- Your IU REDCap account login information
- Bring your own laptop if you want to run IU REDCap on it, or use a workstation provided in the classroom
In-person Course(s) Available
The Supercomputing for Everyone Series (S4ES) aims to bring more users into the realm of advanced computing, whether it be visualization, computation, analytics, storage, or any related discipline. Let Research Technologies staff take you to the next level of computing.
Supercomputing for Everyone Series workshops and seminars are led by personnel from Research Technologies, a division of University Information Technology Services and a center in the Pervasive Technology Institute at Indiana University.