Mail merge isn’t just for letters and envelopes. Complete this course to see how the Mail Merge tool in Microsoft Office can save you time and effort on a variety of tasks, including sending email messages, creating name tags, and producing a sign.
- Create personalized letters, envelopes, and name tags
- Create personalized email messages with a filter
- Create personalized letters using a conditional statement
- Create and edit Microsoft Word documents
- Open and edit Microsoft Excel workbooks
- Work with Microsoft Outlook
Important note for participants not affiliated with IU
- This course contains training material only.
- Participants who are not affiliated with Indiana University will need your own access to installed and licensed software, according to the training topic. This will allow you to follow along and participate in the hands-on exercises.
- If you do not have access to the needed software, you can still enroll in the online course and read the course content.
More information about this course
This online course is free to everyone and available for enrollment through IU Expand.
This course consists of a series of short lessons, examples, demonstrations, practice quizzes, and hands-on exercises.
To complete the course content, you will need:
- a web browser and internet access to use the course material on IU Expand.
- a copy of the software relevant to the training installed on your computer.