Note: We recommend taking the IUIE Reporting Basics workshop, or at least having experience with the IUIE environment, before working through this Excel training.
Excel: Formatting and Analyzing IUIE Data
- Format text and numeric data
- Use AVERAGE, COUNTIF, and VLOOKUP functions
- Create and remove subtotals
- Convert data to a table and work with table features
- Sort and filter data
- Analyze data using pivot tables
- Navigate an Excel spreadsheet
- Switch back and forth between Windows applications
- Enter and edit data
- Work with basic formulas and functions
- Save and print a worksheet
It is recommended that IU staff take the IUIE Reporting Basics workshop or at least have some experience using the IUIE environment before working through this Excel training.