Expand your HTML5 & CSS: The Basics knowledge by learning how to fully structure your pages. Learn how to create CSS buttons, internal-page hyperlinks, tables, useful navigation, useful footers, and properly formatted dates and addresses. This workshop focuses on HTML5 markup, but like HTML5 & CSS: The Basics, CSS will be used to make the project visually appealing.
HTML5 and CSS: Structuring Pages
- Use metadata effectively
- Use external stylesheets to standardize multiple pages
- Create and style tables
- Create internal-page navigation
- Create a well formed header and footer
- Use pseudo-classes to add interest to a document
- Structure text and image content for the web using HTML5
- Use semantic markup
- Create hyperlinks to link to other pages
- Understand the box model for basic layout
- Make an accessible, well-formed web page
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.