- Right-click on the appropriate link in the list to begin the download.
- Choose to save the downloaded file to your computer's desktop.
Download the compressed exercise file(s) for a workshop:
To unzip the exercise files after the download is complete:
- Double-click on the downloaded file on your computer's desktop.
- The exercise files will be extracted into a folder named “epclass”
-- this is the folder the workshop materials refer to.
- Once you have unzipped the exercise files, you may safely delete the original zip file that you downloaded. Or you may choose to keep it, to practice the workshop materials again.
- If the zip file is not on your computer's desktop, look for it in the Downloads folder for your profile. Many modern operating systems will place downloaded files to this location.
- If you see the zip file in your Downloads folder, you may drag it to your computer's desktop, and follow the directions above.
- If you see an epclass folder in your Downloads folder, you may drag it to your computer's desktop.
- In Windows, the default behavior (for moving a folder into a location where a folder with that name already exists) is to merge the contents of those folders together.
- In MacOS, the default behavior (for moving a folder into a location where a folder with that name already exists) is to over- write the contents of the original folder. Be careful.
- If you have tried the above solutions and are still having problems accessing the exercise files, please contact us.