Student Outreach Presentations
Does your class or student group need a short technology training session? IT Training can provide sessions from 10 to 90 minutes, in person on the IUB or IUPUI campuses, or online for any IU campus. Not sure what we can cover? Check out the list below for some of our more popular topics:
- Top 10 technology tips at IU (a great introduction to IT resources for students)
- IU systems, like Canvas, Box, IUAnyWare, and more
- Basic skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and other applications
- Creating effective presentations
- Intro sessions for more advanced topics, such as
- Charts, pivot tables, or data analysis using Excel
- Collaborative editing, format and styles, or generating labels in Word
- Embedding media in PowerPoint
- Basic photo editing or retouching in PowerPoint
- Creating research posters in PowerPoint, InDesign, or Illustrator
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Describe it in the web form below, and we will work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
Use the form below to request a session or contact us if you have questions. We will follow up with you within three business days to confirm details and get your sessions scheduled.