Request training for your class, department, group or business
Request a specially scheduled session of one of our instructor-led, hands-on workshops
for your academic class, department, group or business. We'll provide the expertise, award-winning
step-by-step materials that members of your group can use in the classroom and access afterward for
review, and the room (online or in-person). For workshops taught in an IT Training classroom, we will also provide the computer
equipment and software being taught.
Here's more information about this service:
How much does this training cost?
- For students in an academic class or official student group of 10 or more on any IU campus: free
- For departments or faculty or staff groups of 10 or more on any IU campus: free
- For non-IU groups, the following charges apply for a 2-3 hour workshop:
- $675 for nonprofit organizations
- $900 for commercial organizations
(For non-IU groups, 90 minute or shorter workshops are offered at half the above rate.)
What topics are available?
We can teach most of our workshops topics to your group.
- The list of available workshops is provided below. You may view the workshop
descriptions for more information about the available topics.
- Some topics delivered online can be taught as hands-on workshops. All topics can be taught online as webinar style
demonstration presentations with chat for questions.
- Many workshops require 3 hours to teach. If your allotted time is shorter than
the materials require, we will cover the content that time allows.
- We cannot write new content or provide different exercises than what is normally
included in the workshop materials.
How much advance notice is needed?
For scheduling purposes, we require a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice.
Where are the sessions taught?
We generally teach in-person workshops in our training facilities
workshops and webinars via Adobe Connect. However, we can teach in-person workshops in your facility if you prefer.
We may charge for travel, site preparation, and adapting materials to your site.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you need to reschedule or cancel a special request workshop, you must do so one
week in advance. Otherwise you will be charged for the workshop.
Request a special session workshop: