lynda.com availability through public libraries in Indiana
Many IU students, faculty and staff can access lynda.com through their public library. Below is a list of public libraries that we know offer access to lynda.com grouped by region/campus. You will need an account at a listed library to be able to access lynda through their online portal link listed below.
- IU Bloomington area residents of Monroe County (including IU students) can access lynda.com:
- IUPUI area residents of Hancock county and Jackson Township residents of Hamilton county can access lynda.com through either of the following libraries:
- IU South Bend area residents can access lynda.com through any of the following libraries:
- IU Southeast area residents may be able to access lynda.com through the following library:
- Louisville Free Public Library - It says elsewhere on their site that Indiana residents of Clark, Crawford, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson, Scott, or Washington counties can purchase a library card for $25.
- Residents of Pulaski county can access lynda.com:
- Pulaski - from the Learn & Research drop-down menu select lynda.com Video Tutorials
- Library professionals can access lynda.com courses:
We will work to keep the content of this page up to date. Please contact us if any of the above resources cease to work or if you find other libraries or services that offer access to lynda.com to Indiana residents so that we can post them here.