In this training, we'll be taking a two-page newsletter previously created in InDesign and expanding it to a four-page document. In the process we'll gain experience in working with page masters, which are underlying templates for document pages. We'll also work with advanced tools and features of InDesign, and learn how to prepare and package a publication for printing.
InDesign: Using Page Masters for Efficient Design
- Configure and apply page masters
- Create headers and footers
- Create automatic “continued on” segments
- Thread a story with in and out ports
- Copy and paste with the Content Collector and Content Placer tools
- Modify a frame and content independently
- Resolve missing links and fonts
- Package a publication for sending
- Export in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Experience with using Adobe tools and panels
- Experience creating and modifying frames
- Experience applying styles to text
- Experience with importing and placing graphics
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.