Learn the basics of Adobe InDesign with these materials. During the course of this training, we'll construct a basic two-page newsletter, and in the process gain familiarity with InDesign's interface and many of the tools commonly used to design a publication. We'll also learn some layout terminology, and basic design principles as well.
InDesign: The Basics
- Apply basic principles of layout and design
- Create a new publication
- Create, edit, and apply styles to format text
- Work with text and graphic frames
- Import and place external graphics
- Ability to use word processing features
- Knowledge of how to apply text styles
- Familiarity with Adobe tools and panels
- Proficiency with refined mousing tasks
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.