Using Access’s forms and reports tools, you can design a user-friendly interface for your database. In this training, you will learn how to use those tools in-depth to create easier-to-use databases. You will also learn how to package and password protect your database so that it behaves like a stand-alone application, with only the tools users need to work with being visible.
Access: Designing the Database Interface
- Create relational forms and reports
- Enhance forms with drop-down lists and command buttons
- Use design features to make forms and reports more usable and attractive
- Create a navigation form
- Clean up and package a finished database
- Create parameter queries
- Summarize data using groups, calculated expressions, and aggregate totals
- Perform mathematical and text operations in a query
Canvas course for this title is coming soon.