CRM is the Constituent Relationship Management system.
Online Demonstrations & Printable Job Aids
To get started, please read the CRM Introduction, then view each of the online demonstrations before accessing the system.
The online demonstrations below are intended to display what a user will see when accessing CRM. Click on a category and topic to access the online demonstration and print Job Aids. NOTE: CAS authenication will be required to view any of the documents below.
- Basic navigation in CRM
- Selecting a Workspace
- Working in the Email Response User Workspace
- Working in the Frontline User Workspace
- Interaction Window
- Creating an Interaction
- Assigning an Interaction
- Setting the Priority of an Interaction
- Setting the Properties of an Interaction
- Editing the Subject of an Interaction
- Setting the State of an Interaction
- Responding to an Interaction
- Creating a Lead
- Editing a Lead
- Searching by the Date of Birth Field
Printable Job Aids
Note: Users will not have access to the same accounts or environment that is used in this training manual, and therefore, may not be able to replicate exactly what is shown in the examples. Although users will not experience the full training in self-study mode, the steps are designed to teach the various functions/features in Talisma and will work in any Talisma environment.