It is recommended that you check periodically for incomplete events in your Event List (Event Status = Incomplete). Incomplete events will show up when the event is missing a customer contact or a room assignment. Events may also show as incomplete if they are waiting on approval of the event, the room, or a resource.
Users can click on the incomplete list to view which information is missing. You can also set up a customer filter to view incomplete events or an Ad Astra administrator can set up a report subscription that will email incomplete events to you on a regular basis.
Search for Incomplete Events
You can search for incomplete event by following the instructions below.
- Log into one.iu.edu.
- In the Search box, type in "Ad Astra."
- Click the Ad Astra tile/task.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click Events.
- In the Filter pane, click the AddItems button to the right of EventStatus to display the options.
- Select Incomplete.
- Click Search.
Set up a Custom Filter for Incomplete Events
You can set up a custom filter to use later to identify incomplete events.
- At the bottom of the Filter pane, click the Save current filter selections button.
- The Save Filter dialog box will display.
- In the Filter Name field, type "Incomplete Events." Do not select the Set as Default Filter checkbox.
- Click OK.
Running the Incomplete Events Custom Filter
After you have set up a custom filter, you can run the filter at any time from the Filter pane.
- At the bottom of the Filter pane, click the down arrow to display your saved filters.
- Select IncompleteEvents.
- Click Search.