Personalized Learning with the New lynda.com!
Indiana University has extended its site license agreement with lynda.com through June 2016, and the service now includes many new features that will help personalize your learning!
IU students, staff and faculty across the statewide IU system will now have their own personal profile when they authenticate to lynda.com. This will enable you to:
- create playlists of your favorite courses
- share playlists with your students, friends or colleagues
- bookmark specific courses, movies or places within movies for later viewing or reviewing
- see what you've taken in your course history
- pick up where you left off in your last session
- earn a certificate of completion by taking all movies in a course
- share your certificates with others
- select the video player that best suits your needs
- sign up for communications from lynda.com to receive know when new courses are released
- take advantage of the new persistent login features
To learn more and access the new features, go to:
Learn More with Us This Summer
IT Training’s summer schedule is online listing opportunities to learn Microsoft and Adobe applications, programming, statistics, web development and more. For your convenience, workshops
are offered online and in-person. New training sessions are being offered in SharePoint with Nintex and Adobe Audition,
and new EdCert courses are being offered including Installing and Configuring Windows 2012, Administering Windows Server 2012,
and Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
To read descriptions and register, go to: